Friday, August 11, 2006

To hold or not to hold, that is the question

Worldwide stock market has not been easy to trade in for the past few months. For the traders, it can be very tempting to either just give up your trade plan, or change over your plan altogether. May not be a wise move, I'd say.. and I'm glad some people agree with me (not that I will change my mind even if no one concurs..)


Christina Wise Wed Aug 9, 7:00 PM ETHolding on as a stock endures a correction is enough to give even the most strong-willed investor jitters.ADVERTISEMENTOne way to calm your nerves is to stick to the rules.Say you buy a stock as it breaks out at the start of a rally, then watch contentedly as it runs up 20%, 30% or even 50% in the next few months. Suddenly, it pulls back hard.Do you sit tight or do you cash in some of your gains?

Watch A Stock's Consolidation For Clues - Yahoo! News

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home